Sunday, July 13, 2008

boring zone

So awhile ago, we were listing all the different kinds of zones that exist. Zone is a weird word, valuable in Scrabble, and fun to think of what other words it goes with. Here are some examples:

chill zone (Cassie's brother's hang out spot)
T-zone
danger zone
heart rate zone
friend zone (this is a bad one to be in)
war zone
construction zone
discovery zone

...I forget the rest. but it is a fun game.

Also I will say a little something about Walden pond. It is the best pond I have ever visited. The type of pond I usually think of is the type that Park Center Pond would fall in. Park Center Pond is pretty much the worst pond. I had to swim in it for a triathlon last year and it is full of snakes and goose poop. While I did see a snake at Walden pond, there was no goose poop. Also it was crystal clear, very much the opposite of how Park Center pond is. I can definitely see how it would inspire great works of literature and a conservation movement. Hopefully I can visit again.

I called my house the other day; I think my brother and sister may be an old retired couple. I asked my brother what he was doing for the day and he said he was just making some grilled cheese and vegetable soup for himself and my sister. Then they were sitting down to play a game of gin rummy. It is very suspicious.

This is a boring post. I will have to think of something wittier.

No comments: