When I am bored in class, I make lists. Recently I found some from last year--most still apply. All are ranked in order of my opinion.
Animals (cool)
tiger
okapi
quetzal
blue morpho
chinchilla
kangaroo
dingo
iguana
survival tools
water
matches
knife
compass
light
Countries (badass)
Brazil
Switzerland
Finland
Ireland
Australia
Chile
Dorm Themes
Prothetics (for Roth)
Lewis and Clarkin
FrosoCoHo
Sotone deaf
Paloma Prieta
Cedro Masochism
Best 5 States
California
Hawaii
Vermont
Idaho
Alaska
honorable mention: montana, Massachusetts, Oregon
Worst 5 States
Nevada
S. Dakota
Mississippi
Utah
Virginia
honorable mention: delaware, Alabama
Bad Ideas
knocking over my water onto my computer
invading Iraq
mullets
communism
NEW: clovers in the phone (4 leaf or otherwise)
almost hitting the Dalai Lama on my bike
eating a spoonful of cinnamon
icyhot up the nose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is amazing. beyond amazing. hahahahahaha.
2 things. redo the list survival tools. this is what it should look like:
seeds.
also, i think on bad ideas, showering with your phone should appear
Post a Comment